Most commonly asked questions about Bathtub, Shower, and Tile Refinishing.
Also known as Reglazing and Resurfacing.
If you do not find the answer to your questions here, please call us at (636) 946-0701.
1. What is the cost of bathtub refinishing?
This depends on the Color, Size, Damage and Type of Bathtub.
This is an Easy Quote by Phone (636) 946-0701.
2. How long does the Tub Refinishing process take?
Our Bathtub Refinishing process takes 2-4 hours to complete.
3. How long do I have to wait before using my Bathtub or other Refinished surface?
You will have to wait 24 hours after our Expert Tub Refinishing process is finished.
4. Do I have to wait weeks in order to get an appointment?
No, we can usually get to your project within a few days.
5. After I get a quote by phone, do I have to schedule an appointment to confirm the price?
No, to help us keep the costs down, upon our arrival, we will go over your project with you.
If by any chance, the price should change due to a repair needed or similar situation,
we will discuss this with you before beginning any of the work.
6. My Bathtub has been Refinished, Reglazed or Painted before, can it be Refinished again?
Yes, it can. We will Strip that old finish off, then Professionally Refinish the original Tub surface.
7. What type of Bathtub Repairs do you perform?
We do Chip, Crack, Rust, and Hole repairs in Bathtubs and Fiberglass Showers.
8. My Bathtub has Chip or Crack, does it have to be Refinished completely?
If the rest of the Tub is in good condition, we may be able to just Repair and Refinish this area only.
9. Will my Bathtub look like it has been painted?
No, with our Experience in the Bathtub Refinishing Industry, your Bathtub will look and feel like new.
10. What colors do you offer?
The basic colors that we offer are White, Off-White, Bone, Bisque and Almond. For an extra fee we can
Custom Color Match any color swatch.
11. How long will my Refinished surface last?
Your Refinished Bathtub will last 7-10+ years when properly cared for.
12. Will I be able to use a bath mat on my refinished tub?
No, you will not. We offer an alternative to the regular bath mat.
We can install a slip-resistant finish. Call us to inquire more about it.
13. How should I clean my newly Refinished Bathtub?
There is no need for abrasive cleaners as it is going to be a non-porous finish,
so you may use any mild cleaner and a wash cloth.